We must be clear about the importance of rest in our lives, and to achieve it, we not only have to sleep. You have to sleep well. Because when you wake up with neck pain and the feeling of being exhausted, you haven't slept well and you haven't rested either. To do this, we must bear in mind that, although the mattress is a fundamental part of rest, we cannot forget the pillow.
How many of us sleep without a pillow? Exactly, probably none (if you are one of those who sleeps without, you should try to start with one of Jack Beds), so, if we need them to sleep better, we must give them the importance they deserve.
Specifically, we are going to explain to you why you need a viscoelastic pillow in your life and why your cervicals will thank us forever.
Benefits of a memory foam pillow
If we had to define viscoelastic pillows with two words, it is clear that they would be adaptability and comfort. Thanks to its material, it adapts perfectly to the shape of your neck and head, in a way that helps to relieve the pressure that we receive in the upper part of the body. And once you get up, it will return to its original shape, so you don't have to worry about possible deformations. But, in addition to the properties that benefit our cervicals, do they have more advantages? In case that seemed little to you, we are going to explain some more benefits of this type of pillow:
- Since, when we sleep, our nose is very close to the pillow, we must know that it affects our respiratory system, so its breathable and hypoallergenic material reduces the chances of suffering from some symptoms such as: difficulty breathing, oppression in the chest, itchy eyes, nose and throat.
- A viscoelastic pillow contributes to a better alignment of the spine while we sleep.
- They are a solid support for our head and neck, since due to their material they fill all the gaps between the mattress and the head.
- That "time passes for everyone" is not applicable to a viscoelastic pillow, since no matter how much time passes, they are very resistant to use and do not deform.
- They favor the relaxation of the cervical muscles when we sleep, in such a way that the risk of neck tension is reduced.
- Reduces the need to change positions at night. If you are already one of the people who is not used to moving while you sleep, this type of pillow will help improve your quality of rest.
Which are the best?
Jack Beds has many different pillows within its catalogue, among them are, of course, viscoelastic ones, although if you consider that it is not what you need, we also have latex pillows, fiber and microfiber pillows and pillows. of down
For now, we are going to talk about some of the best viscoelastic pillows you can find, but if you search the web well, you will find a few more:
- JK Silk Pillow: We can define this pillow as a dream come true. It is the perfect combination of cotton and viscoelastic, making it worthy of any 5-star hotel. It has 300 cotton threads that make the pillow very soft to the touch, as well as offering freshness throughout the night. It is ideal for hot and humid climates and it is also ideal if you are the hot one, whatever the time of year. In addition, thanks to its SOE (Soybean Essential Oil) viscoelastic material, made from extracts of essential soybean oils, this pillow has a rapid capacity for adaptation and recovery. In short, what we said: a dream come true.
- JK Comfort Pillow: Its name says it all, it is one of the most comfortable pillows in our product range. Its high-density viscoelastic core offers great adaptability. Can't decide on a specific firmness? Don't worry, because we have it available in 3 different firmnesses. And that's not all! Not a single detail is missing, as it is covered in satin fabric with cotton to offer a silky, soft, cool and breathable touch. Now yes, get ready to sleep like a baby!
- Velfont Viscofresh pillow: It is made with a thermo-regulating fabric that acts by absorbing, storing and releasing the heat we give off, creating an individualized comfort zone. It provides a constant microclimate, not too cold, not too hot, which makes it an ideal pillow. Its viscoelastic core adapts perfectly to the curvature of the neck, providing a restful sleep. In addition, as it is perforated, it allows air to circulate inside the pillow, favoring breathability. Are you ready to say goodbye to the pillows that freeze your head in winter and make you sweat like a chicken in summer?
In which case do we recommend a viscoelastic pillow?
If you have problems with your spine or neck, this is definitely the type of pillow you need. Memory foam pillows are designed to prevent your neck from being too high or too low during sleep so your spine stays level as you sleep. But the truth is that if you want to sleep and wake up fresh as a rose, this type of pillow is also ideal for you.
In addition, when you choose it, you should take into account the position in which you usually sleep. If you sleep on your side, we recommend choosing a soft firmness, if you sleep on your stomach you should stick with a sock, and if you sleep on your back, try a firm pillow.
Will I have a pillow for my bed?
Jack Beds manufactures all the pillows suitable for all beds: 70, 75, 90, 105, 135 and 150. In the event that yours is larger, you can always opt for the option of taking two small . This gives independence of beds and is more comfortable, although we do not want to be responsible for you not wanting to sleep spooning.