To have a good rest, we must not only take into account the mattress we choose, which, as we well know, is a fundamental thing. It is also important to consider the structure in which this fabulous mattress will go. To make sure you are making the right decision, you need to know the structures of a box spring and the different options available in the market. And for some reason we are here to accompany you in the search process.
We are familiar with the word "box spring" but when we add the "articulated" it is possible that some doubts may begin to appear. So, here we go…
What is an articulated bed base?
An articulated bed base is one that has a movable top and therefore allows it to be adjusted in different positions depending on the needs of each person.
These types of box springs are commonly found in hospitals, but are increasingly being used for private use. Don't you believe us? Because the truth is that, today, they are a trend as they offer great comfort. Moreover, if we take into account that the most requested are the electric articulated bed bases (like ours), which have a motor that manages to adapt it to the perfect position for you; more comfortable than impossible, because all you have to do is press a button and decide the right angle to sleep like a baby.
Let's be honest, who doesn't like to sleep with extra comfort? And if this extra improves our quality of life, we like it even more.
Benefits of Sleeping on a Articulated Bed base
As you can see, the articulated bed base option seems very good, but in case you still have any doubts, we will explain some of the advantages it will offer you:
- You can adjust the tilt angle under the head and find the most comfortable position for each user.
- An articulated box spring is very easy to use, its position can be easily modified.
- Because it allows the feet to tilt, it provides effective rest for the lower extremities, promotes circulation, and helps eliminate swelling.
- It is highly recommended for people with reflux problems or for pregnant women who need to maintain a semi-elevated or elevated position.
- In addition to reducing back pain, it also helps relieve neck, shoulder and pelvic pain.
- The fact that it provides better rest thanks to the fact that the positions acquired are beneficial, has a direct impact on the release of stress.
In order to enjoy all these advantages, it is very important that the mattress we use is perfectly adapted to the needs of the articulated bed base. In this case, one of the best options is viscoelastic, as it has the ideal balance between rigidity, density and adaptability.
What is the best articulated bed base?
Here are two different models of articulated bed bases that will become your favorite home furniture:
- JK Montreal Articulated Bed base: Let's start strong, as this is one of our customers' favorites. It has a solid double frame structure and is made of wooden sheets. It is divided into 5 different plans that will help you get more rest and find the position you want. Not to mention that its finish makes it an elegant and perfect piece to be part of the decoration of your room. In addition, it has a wide range of measurements: 90x190, 80x180, 80x190, 80x200, 90x180 or 90x200 among others.
- JK Sidney Articulated Bed base: This bed base is a sure hit. It’s made from flexible natural beech wood slats, and not only that! It has twice the number of sheets in the lumbar area to increase firmness and can be adjusted to customize the base of the rest. It is also articulated in 5 different planes to help you get more rest and find the desired ergonomic position. And if you thought the Montreal model had a wide bed of measurements, Sydney play in another league; 20 different sizes to choose from, including: 75x180, 120x200, 135x200, 150x190 or 140x200.
How to choose a good articulated bed base
We need to keep in mind that this is an economic investment that will have a direct impact on our health and well-being, so it is very important to make the right choice. Although it is clear… A Jack like the ones we just mentioned, will always be an EXCELLENT choice. However, we want you to value what features make an articulated bed base the right one, and you realize that ours has it all.
On the one hand, you should take into account whether or not it has a motor, since the electric ones are much easier to use (as you already know, ours are motorized).
On the other hand, it is important to know how many articulation planes the bed base has, so that the more it has, the more varieties of positions and the more adaptability it will offer you. And we don't want to say anything but, ours are divided into 5 different areas that, in case you didn't know, is the most you'll find on the market.
Now that you know the requirements that articulated bed bases must have, you can decide which is the ideal option for you.
And once I've decided which bed base I want in my room, what else is there to know? There is something very important: how to keep it in good condition. You should know that you cannot drag it along the ground without first lifting it, since with its high weight, the legs could be damaged. So now you know, treat him well! And in the event that the motor fails, don't worry, at Jack Beds you will have a 2-year guarantee.